I have this 2 tape drives that always on state DOWN TLD, even if I repeatly perform "up path". I don't see any H/w failure there (SLConsole) either. Have anyone had the same issue like this? Btw, I'm using Tape Lib SL3000
I want to perform my first ever restore SAP using BRRestore. But it got failed:
May 4, 2015 4:03:11 PM - begin Restore
May 4, 2015 4:03:12 PM - media needed: 000053
May 4, 2015 4:03:12 PM - media needed: 000244
May 4, 2015 4:03:12 ...
I have this messages:
2/22/2014 10:25:21 - begin Restore
12/22/2014 10:25:21 - number of images required: 1
12/22/2014 10:25:21 - media needed: HQ0595
12/22/2014 10:42:25 - Warning bprd (pid=391) Restore must be resumed prior to first image ...
I have Netbackup 7.5 run in Solaris 10. There is these two online backup policies that use 7 tape drives streamingly. But, since 5 days ago, there's always error 86 appear among the streaming
Every time one of both policies above ...
I have a failed backup with status 6. When I check the logs from bphdb:
You have new mail.
BR0051I BRBACKUP 7.20 (25)
BR0055I Start of database backup: benpmxpt.anf 2014-04-11 14.48.21
BR0484I BRBACKUP log file: /oracle/PPD/sapbackup/benp...
Thanks for the help. I checked the tape drives fc connection, and it turned out to be inactive. So, I fixed that and refresh the I/O from OS, and they now appear in sgscan. So, after reconfig devices from NBU, they are in TLD status now. Thanks...
These messages are from one of the media servers:
May 9 21:54:55 myseccbi scsi: [ID 107833 kern.warning] WARNING: /pci@13,700000/SUNW,qlc@0/fp@0,0/st@w500104f000afce48,0 (st1):
May 9 21:54:55 myseccbi transport rejected
May 9 21:54:...
Thanks for the info. I found that it apparently has FORCE_RESTORE to mysprt01ec in bp.conf in master server.
I have replaced it to it original media server and it's working normal now. I will keep monitoring it first untill it finish ...
Here the IP:
And for 10.1.7.164 is IP of another media server (mysprt01ec). I don't know why it use mysprt01ec not myeccbi.
bash-3.00# cat /usr/openv/netbackup/bp.conf
SERVER = ...
I have found the solution here
It happened that the /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/tar binary if this client was missing, so I copied the tar file from another working clie...