cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory

OT_Limited
Level 2
Partner

Backup Exec 20.4 running on the host and multiple VM servers all running Windows Server 2019. 

Some of the servers are running the agent and backing up separately, some are just backing up as VMs under the host therefore it is not possible to make specific file selections to add/skip. 

I am regularly getting V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory for a list of directories. It seems to happen on one server a day, different servers each time, with no discernible pattern. 

I have tried removing a server from the backup, saving then re-adding and saving again which seems to stop it happening for a while on that specific server, but it pops up sooner or later. I cannot get a clean set of full backups for all the servers. 

We run multiple sites with multiple server setups using backup exec, every server will have files in the Windows directories being created and removed for updates/temporary files etc but this is the only site where this is a problem. Please can anyone advise on what I might be able to do to fix the issue? 

2 REPLIES 2

kf2013
   VIP   

can you attach the job log?

OT_Limited
Level 2
Partner

I tried to paste them but they were too long - please  see attached txt file.