cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

backup failed

JackyWu
Level 3

Hi all

when i run the jobs,always failed.Error: V-79-57344-65072,V-79-57344-34004,0xe000fe30.what's problem?

13 REPLIES 13

pkh
   VIP    Certified

Post ALL the error messages not just the error code.

JackyWu
Level 3

I use Chinese version.So only have Chinese Log

pkh
   VIP    Certified

It would appear that the media server is unable to communicate with the remote server.  On the remote server, check that the BE remote agent service is running.  Also, check the Event log to see whether any BE remote agent failures and their reason.

What are the OS'es of the media server and the remote server?  What is the job trying to back up?

JackyWu
Level 3
Media server is server 2008 R2 standard,remote server is 2003 Enterprise SP2.The job is backup some share file. i reset the id and password then re-run the job.For the beginning,the job runs ok,After 10 min ,the status is queuing.Has lasted for 20 min.

pkh
   VIP    Certified

If there is any anti-virus on the remote server, disable it.

CraigV
Partner    VIP    Accredited

...there is no need to disable the AV. If 1 is installed, check to see if it is blocking beremote.exe and put in an exclusion for this.

The other thing to check is any firewall running...make sure it isn't blocking the port that the RAWS agent uses to communicate back to the media server. Check the TN below:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH124313

Thanks!

JackyWu
Level 3
i have not install AV,and windows firewall have shutdown.But,also have the same problem.

CraigV

...uninstall the RAWS agent and then reinstall it.

Thanks!

JackyWu
Level 3
Already done.And repaired the backup exec.Only one thing i haven't do that uninstall all of the backup exec,SQL and reinstall OS.

CraigV

...is your media server fully patched and have these patches been applied to the remote servers?

Thanks!

VJware
Level 6
Employee Accredited Certified

Do ensure "Enable remote agent TCP dynamic port range" option is deselected from tools - options - network & security.

Do you see any event id 1000 on the Backup Exec media server or the remote server ?

Is this backup job set to use a specfic network in the job properties or have you set it to use any available network ?

Try this KB as well - http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH71227

pkh
   VIP    Certified

The job is backup some share file.

Are you selecting the share or are you selecting the actual files/folders?  You should be doing the latter.

Post a screenshot of the selection list.

JackyWu
Level 3
Sure. show your some screenshot! I really have no idea!!!!!