cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V-16-1-13027

Home_224
Level 6

Dear All, 

I encounter the VCS with this error on the regularly time at 21:09 start from NOV 4. But this error not to impact for service. I know the backup job start from this time. The backup is running at this time as usual. I saw this error in the first time. May I know how to check if there is resouce issue ?  

Attachment is the error message 

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

frankgfan
   VIP   

Your cluster is under "resourced" meaning a h/w upgrade should be considered (add more nodes to the cluster to more evenly distribute the work loads, add more CPUs and memories to the existing nodes, upgrade the existing storage systems, do a health/capacity check of the network/SAN etc). serevr load balance - review cron/scheduled jobs - do not start all the jobs on the same node at the same time.

You can also tune VCS to "hide" these errors if you really unable to upgrade or tune VCS.

So long as no resrouce faults and you know the cause of these monitor error, you can safely ignore them for the time being.

cluster upgrade is strongly recommended!

please also read the following tn:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100020966

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

frankgfan
   VIP   

Your cluster is under "resourced" meaning a h/w upgrade should be considered (add more nodes to the cluster to more evenly distribute the work loads, add more CPUs and memories to the existing nodes, upgrade the existing storage systems, do a health/capacity check of the network/SAN etc). serevr load balance - review cron/scheduled jobs - do not start all the jobs on the same node at the same time.

You can also tune VCS to "hide" these errors if you really unable to upgrade or tune VCS.

So long as no resrouce faults and you know the cause of these monitor error, you can safely ignore them for the time being.

cluster upgrade is strongly recommended!

please also read the following tn:

https://www.veritas.com/support/en_US/article.100020966