Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enterprise Vault eDiscovery: receive alerts on specific words

RenaudT_
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Hello,

I have a customer that has EV 10 installed and working.

Now the customer would like to receive email alerts on specific words or sentences that are present on journaling mbx mails. For exemple each time a mail that is archive and include the mention "I'm lost", an alert mail is sent to reviewer.

Which tool can do that? As far as I know EV Discovery Accelerator is not able to do that? or..?  

Many thanks for your help.

Regards,

Renaud

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TonySterling
Partner    VIP    Accredited Certified

Be sure to check the box to include items already in review just under Search Type.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

LCT
Level 6
Accredited Certified

I think EV CA (EV Compliance Accelerator) is your best bet. 

TonySterling

Well neither product is going to send alerts to a reviewer. 

Can you elaborat on your use case? 

My opinion would be Discovery Accelerator is a better fit unless you need to do Random Sampling.  As you can read in the article RahulG posted, the Journal Connector only loads items into the review set once a day and is manily intended to help customer stay complaint with regulations they are bound to, like the SEC, FINRA, etc...

You could use DA to run a schedule search for the Reviewers for the keywords and phrases you want to monitor and hve it run, for example, at 5:00 am.  Then when the review comes in the just need to log in and check their review set for the previous day.

RenaudT_
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Tony,

It's the thing I'm testing now. Create schedules search.

Schedules are OK but returned emails are really weird. For example if I look for today's mail I have X mails, and when I search for last 7th days mails it doesn't include the today's mails...But it's more an DA issue I guess. (if you have any idea let me know...) But schedules seems to fit the requirement.

Thanks,

Renaud

TonySterling

Be sure to check the box to include items already in review just under Search Type.

RenaudT_
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Tony,

It's still the same. But do you know if, in Date Range, last 7/14/28 days includes today?

Regards

Renaud

JesusWept3
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

couldnt you just use Exchange 2010's Compliance Firewall to do exactly this?
Or does it require extra CAL's?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-allen-turl-07370146

RahulG
Level 6
Employee

Look for the following setting 'Exclude today's items from sampling'   (Configuration | Settings | Random Capture | (Hidden Setting)) press the control key and click on the setting to see the hidden settings>>>

Once you disable this todays item should be included .