Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problema con Respaldo, error 40 y 811

Npalma
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Estimados.-

Tengo un problema con un respaldo el cual arroja 2 tipos de errores los cuales desconozco,

he tratado de buscar ambos errores en la plataforma de conocimiento y no he tenido buenos resultados.

El overview del job...

Selección_018.png

El detailed status del job...

Selección_019.png

Que puede ser...

Saludos...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cruisen
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi NPALMA received your message.

You should look up into your backup host. You will find this in the policy vmware.

I think in your case its called media-bkp, i can not see better from your scrrenshot.

On the Vmware Backup Host or on the Hyper-V host, correct the "HKLM\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\VxMS\InstallDir64" registry value to point to the correct location for the VxMS binaries.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH73597

best regards

cruisen

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

Google translate:

Tanto aprovecha después de 20 minutos - por favor aumente el cliente conecta y el cliente lee los tiempos de espera en los servidores de soportes a un valor más alto - prueba 1800, reinicie los servicios e intente de nuevo la copia de seguridad

English:

Both fail after 20 minutes - please increase the client connect and client read timeouts on your media servers to a higher value - try 1800, restart their services and then try the backup again

Npalma
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Mark.-

Hi , iĺl check...

I will comment the results at a time.

Tnx

Npalma
Level 4
Partner Accredited

this is the parameter?

BPSTART_TIMEOUT = 72000

cruisen
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Holas Npalma,

estuve mirando tu error" ERR - FIML_initialize_vxms failed (14)" y encontrado esta technote, espero de ser de ajuda.

Un saludo Cruisen

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH135831

Npalma
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Ok

Gracias lo revisare

cruisen
Level 6
Partner Accredited

Hi NPALMA received your message.

You should look up into your backup host. You will find this in the policy vmware.

I think in your case its called media-bkp, i can not see better from your scrrenshot.

On the Vmware Backup Host or on the Hyper-V host, correct the "HKLM\SOFTWARE\VERITAS\VxMS\InstallDir64" registry value to point to the correct location for the VxMS binaries.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH73597

best regards

cruisen

Mark_Solutions
Level 6
Partner Accredited Certified

In the NetBackup Admin Console go to Host Properties - Media Servers

Open each media server and on the timeouts section set the client read and client connect timeouts to 1800 and then re-start the services on each media server to register the change

Npalma
Level 4
Partner Accredited

Cruisen. -

The solution was to add VxMS path "C: \ Program Files \ Common Files \ VERITAS \ VxMS \" (without the quotes).

Thank you very much! both Cruisen, Mark.

Greetings.