Did you mean: 
Backup Exec.cloud
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Resolved! BE.cloud restore to new computer - files are not accessible: security

Has anyone attempted to restore BE.cloud files to a new computer? I needed to do that for a client who's computer crashed, and every single file is inaccessible because of Windows Security. I am told by support that this is the way the product work...

kahml by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Replacement options for Backup Exec.cloud

Now that Symantec has announced that Backup Exec.cloud has only one year left to live, I was wondering what the residents of this forum plan to do to replace it? Starting in January I plan to search for a similar type of product - one that can back-u...

kahml by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Performance problems on Backup Exec.cloud

Hello, I've less than 10 desktop/servers backed up with backup exec.cloud. Principally for office data (.doc, .pdf ...). We use this service since march 2013 and in the first times it worked really great.But since late october, the service backup exe...

yoann_rt by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup Error? Why

I am logging the following error however clinking on it provides no additional infmoration A backup recovery point has been created but it is incomplete due to errors. Where can I look to find out more?   Thank you

IN4NI by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Backup exec.cloud agent

My backup exec.cloud agent is displaying the error: "The backup agent is operating with a stale data encryption passphrase", The uninstall and reinstall process didn´t work. I don´t remember I had had a encryption passphrase.  

andrademac by Level 3
Partner Accredited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos