Did you mean: 
System Recovery
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion Posts

Useful Veritas System Recover 22 - Links

Release Notes for Veritas System Recovery 22 : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Readme : v22.0Veritas System Recovery 22 Licensing Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 User's Guide : v22.0Veritas™ System Recovery 22 Manager Readme : v22.0Veritas™...

klauskresnik by Moderator
Employee Accredited Certified
  • 6 replies
  • 6 kudos

'How To' videos for Veritas System Recovery (VSR)

How to backup to Azure using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulOdmKfD8Qg How to backup to Amazon S3 using Veritas System Recovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3ptziLui0U How to perform a Bare Metal restore using Veritas ...

criley by Moderator
Employee Accredited
  • 2 replies
  • 6 kudos

Hot Swap - Lost disk format?

In my desktop PC I have an hot swap adapter. This allow me to have two or more hard drives with the same drive letter say "E:" Most of the time I use the hot swap for different groups of files (Movies on one drive, Books on a different) and the drive...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Error Deploying Agent to Windows 7 Machine

I am getting an error deploying the System Recovery Agent to a windows 7 machine. The machine has the firewall turned off, has UAC turned off, is pingable from the system recovery server, and is able to be remote desktop into. The error i am getting ...

Upgrading SSR 2013 R2 to Windows 10 catastrophe

I updated my Windows 7 Ultimate (64 bit) to Windows 10 With SSR 2013 R2 version 11.1.2.54477.  Everything except SSR seemed to be working fine - went through several reboots to make sure.  However, SSR gave me the expected "can't install licence" err...

JAta2 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Backup error details in Management Console

Hello Gentle people. I am running a Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 for backing up Windows 7 computers. After backup is done in Symanatec Management Console if I go to Reports > Backup and Recover > Backup Status of Managed Computers report it sho...

bha_gam by Level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Network problems or Some other problem? ??

I am backing up a laptop that is connected to my home network wireless.  The backup server is connected to the network wired.  The backup is MUCH slower than when I backup to an external Hard Drive.  I expected it to be somewhat slower but this is to...

TenOC by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is there a driverstore for RestoreAnyware

When i restore a backup to a different hardware i have to choose 2 drivers. is there a option to save the necessary drivers to a folder on the SRD or in the backup destination, which the SRD automatically search for the necessary drivers. These neces...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Comandline Parameter for v2isr.exe don't work

Hello, i have wrote a batchfile which start the recovery gui automatically. I use the following command in my batch. V2ISR.exe -ORM -ONVB -RAF Parameter -ORM for "Restore MBR" -ONVB for "No verify before restore" -RAF for "Reboot after finish"...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 14 replies
  • 1 kudos

Questions about System Volume Information folder on disk

Maybe it is obvious but does Veritas System Recovery write any data to the System Volume Information folder ??? I wanted to better understand the attached system folder and whether or not Veritas is a contributor of files or updated files there??? ...

rss245 by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Manage Backup Destination - Move Backup Destination

Hello guys, i have many ssr 2013 R2 clients, which are managed by the SSR Management Console. I have created there some backup policy. Everthing is working fine. But now i want to move the backups to a new backup destination. Is this possible? In ...

SSR20xx by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Questions about SP5 (http://www.veritas.com/docs/000107923)

First (and this is probably going to sound foolish), where does this patch get installed? On the actual desktop that is running SSR, or in the folder (on the server) that was used to perform the original installation? There is no information in the...

kahml by Level 4
Partner Accredited
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

symantec system recovery 2013

i  backup a drive c: into an image , and i use recover my computer wizard to reover my computer.  after i select set drive active(for booting os), e0bb0024 set active is not supported appear,any idea ,thx

i  backup a drive c: into an image , and i use recover my computer wizard to reover my computer.  after i select set drive active(for booting os), e0bb0024 set active is not supported appear,any idea ,thx

Resolved! symantec system recovery 2013

i  backup a drive c: into an image , and i use recover my computer wizard to reover my computer.    after i select set drive active(for booting os), e0bb0024 set active is not supported appear,any idea ,thx

How to Purchase SSR 2013 R2

Hello all,              I am trying to figure out a place to buy Symantec System Recovery 2013 R2 from. The problem is I can not find any vendors that have it in stock. Any Suggestions on a reputable place to purchase from? Thanks

Unattended USB Installation /

Hallo, leider finde ich keine Anleitung wie ich einen unbeaufsichtigten Recovery USB - Stick erstellen kann, das heißt, dass mein System mit 3 Partitionen komplett wiederhergestellt wird ohne zwischenfragen. Ist sowas überhaupt möglich? BootUSB un...

Bernd_K_ by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! GoFlex Offsite B drive is not recognized in Status

GoFlex Offsite B drive is not recognized in Status. However as screen shots show there are current recovery points. These recovery points can be accessed with recovery point browser. Question: Why is Status showing Offsite B with red X? Thanks a bu...

Labels