Forum Discussion

3play
Level 3
14 years ago

General question

Hi everybody!

Do you know generally how long does it take for a company to be approved to become a Symantec partner ? I am asking because I filled in the required form but haven't received anything back regarding this and it has been more than 36 hours and I am starting to worry .

I contacted the local partner dept and didn't get any response . Later contacted the US one but they forwarded it to the local one. Anyway , I'll be awaiting email reponse but generally do you know anything about this ?

Thanks !

• Just to update the thread here :

Hi Julie! As I replied to your PM , I received an email we are now registered. Thank you once again!

9 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi there, please could you let me know what country you are from so that I can assign this to the appropriate Partner Program Manager as the turnaround is normally very quick on these applications!

Thanks,

Kim

• Hi !

I am from Bulgaria and the company email address is the same I am registered here . 

Would very much appreciate if we get approved and someone from the Europeran depts. contact me/approves me. It has been 2 days and nothing  .

• So sorry about the delay - I will have someone contact you right away!

• Dear Partner

I have searched all recent Bulgarian applications and there is nothing from 3play.  Have you completed the online application form?  You will need to do so in order for access to be granted to PartnerNet.

Thanks

• Hi 3play

Did you get my email reply regarding your application?  Are you registering as a different company name?

Thx Julie 

• Hi 3play

As I mentioned in my email to you, the application received today in PartnerNet for Bulgaria was under a different company name.  Please advise the company name you are registering the account under.  If you want me to create the application, I need your company name, company address, your name, your email, your job title and contact tel number.

Many thanks

• Just to update the thread here :

Hi Julie! As I replied to your PM , I received an email we are now registered. Thank you once again!