Forum Discussion

SYMAJ
Level 6
12 years ago

Client Not Appearing in Client Filter List

I have an Ops Center 7504 (Analytics) running on W2K8R2.

I am attempting to run a report, Backup /Recovery, Job/Image/Media, and when I try and filter on clients many of the clients who have had backups run are not appearing in the drop-down.  In addition, I am seeing some clients appearing as IP addresses as opposed to the client name - even though all backups oof these clients were conducted using client name.

I am confused as to why ALL clients who have had backups run are not available in the drop-down filter, and also where are the IP addresses coming from for some of the other clients ?

Is there a way to 'refresh' the database ?  Both of my master servers are showing as connected, and I have restarted Ops Center (OPSADMIN.BAT STOP & START) - but still clients are not appearing in the drop-down.

Any advice appreciated.

AJ

• The IP address issue is a know bug and the fix is included in 7.5.0.5 - sounds like it should sort the other issue out too

Not a problem to patch OpsCenter to 7.5.0.5 even though everything else is on 7.5.0.4 - just done exactly that for a customer with the same issue

Hope this helps

14 Replies