Forum Discussion

jploui
Level 4
13 years ago

Symantec OpsCenter 7.5

Hi,

My opscenter reporting doesnt show the unique rows in the reports.

The option to enable it just befor the report gets saved after creating it, allows me to check it.

When I manually export/email the report it returs the right information (showing the unige data rows of the backed up directories).

But as soon as the scheduler exports/mails it out it doesnt show the unique data rows.

Is this a problem in 7.5, has it been identified or is there a work around?

Regards

• Yeah theres an EEB that Symantec gave me for this that solved the issue.

EEB_ET2848281.

Not sure where youll find it, Engineer sent it to me.

6 Replies

• can u post sample of it.. seems something wrong with export and select template

• Hi its not a template its a custom report.

I currently do have a support call with symantec. after 4 days theres still no solution...

• Same issue here. These are custom created tabular reports, no templates are used. The "Display unique rows in the report" box is checked, and manually exporting/emailing the reports work fine, duplicate rows are removed. However when scheduling the reports, the "Display unique rows in the report" box has no effect. Duplicate rows still appear in the report. Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

Thanks

Ed

• Did this ever get resolved?  I am having the same problem with the unique rows working with manual reports, but not with emailing the scheduled report.

• Yeah theres an EEB that Symantec gave me for this that solved the issue.

EEB_ET2848281.

Not sure where youll find it, Engineer sent it to me.

• I received an EBB as well. This one is for 7.5.0.3:

EEB_ET2847177

The engineer sent to me directly as well.