cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Netbackup Appliance 5250 to 10.2.0.1

AW2
Level 1

I've recently updated my appliance to maintenance release to 5.1.1/10.1.1. This appliance is on a closed network, so I cannot get updates over online software updates. Can you upgrade the Netbackup Appliance 5250 to 10.2.0.1, if so how and what is the path. Also is the 10.1.1 the highest the appliance can go to? Thanks for any help that can be provided

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

davidmoline
Level 6
Employee

Hi @AW2 

For NetBackup appliances, 5.1.1 is the latest release available. There is a maintenance release (MR1) and security patches to bring it to the latest (but the NetBackup version remains at 10.1.1).

There is not (and will not be a 5.2 release), the next release should be 5.3 which should come out later this year (after 10.3 is released). I do not know the actual release dates.

Cheers
David

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

davidmoline
Level 6
Employee

Hi @AW2 

For NetBackup appliances, 5.1.1 is the latest release available. There is a maintenance release (MR1) and security patches to bring it to the latest (but the NetBackup version remains at 10.1.1).

There is not (and will not be a 5.2 release), the next release should be 5.3 which should come out later this year (after 10.3 is released). I do not know the actual release dates.

Cheers
David