Forum Discussion

HugoJ
Level 3
12 years ago

Planned support date for SQL Server 2012

Hi All,

We are currently using ApplicationHA 6.0.00000.419 and would like to know where can we find information regarding the support for SQL Server 2012.

Thanks in advance!

• Hi HugoJ,

So far, the best that I've been able to find out is that support SQL 2012 will be included in a future agent pack release.  But I'm not getting any commitment on exactly when that will be.

I did get that our Engineering team is looking into SQL 2012 now to see what they need to do to support it.

Thank you,

Wally

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Thank you for your help! Hopefully we will get an update soon.

• Hi HugoJ,

So far, the best that I've been able to find out is that support SQL 2012 will be included in a future agent pack release.  But I'm not getting any commitment on exactly when that will be.

I did get that our Engineering team is looking into SQL 2012 now to see what they need to do to support it.

Thank you,

Wally

• Hi Hugoj,

I still have not seen any updates on my internal request for SQL 2012 support for AppHA.  I have seen another TSE request the same update earlier today.  I'm hoping that we will get something on one of them shortly.

Thank you,

Wally

• Hi HugoJ,

I'm not aware of when we will be supporting SQL 2012 with AppHA.  I've sent a general inquery to our Engineering and Product Management teams to find out for you.  I'm hoping that we will have a response in the next couple of days.  I'll let you know when I get more details on SQL 2012 support.

Thank you,

Wally