hotfix 338037
hotfix 340027
hotfix 336113
hotfix 340791
hotfix 345174

My bakcup task of exchange 2007 show me the following error

Job ended: Tuesday, March 16, 2010 at 9:08:14 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe0001207 - To support individual mailbox message and folder restores from Information Store backups, you must download and install the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects package version 06.05.7888 or later on the Exchange 2007 server. This package can be found on the Microsoft web site.
Final error category: Resource Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-4615

I pushed again the remote agent and I get a warning that is available 4 updates for that, then updated, restarted the exchange server and the error is back again...

could some one help me??

I'm planning to uninstall the patches listed at the begining.

Regards

JJ

4 Replies

• have you (re) installed the MS CDO update  as mentioned by the error?
  • Not, because I think that like the bug was detected on 2008 http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/294322.htm I guess that it is not necessary,
    Because you can read that this bug was solved in the SP2 "This issue has been resolved in Service Pack 2 for backup Exec for Windows Servers 11d build 7170" and we are using 12.5 not the 11d

Do you recommend that I have to do the reinstall anyway???
  • We don't have the problem that is described on http://seer.entsupport.symantec.com/docs/297571.htm

Now I'm getting this warning after the backup...

(Server: "PE-BCK01") (Job: "TEST-Backup Exchange") The job completed successfully.  However, the following conditions were encountered:

To support individual mailbox message and folder restores from Information Store backups, you must download and install the Microsoft Exchange Server MAPI Client and Collaboration Data Objects package version 06.05.7888 or later on the Exchange 2007 server. This package can be found on the Microsoft web site.