Forum Discussion

18 years ago

Getting 11D license keys from serial numbers

I am working with a friends company and they just purchased 11D server with remote agents and agents for Exchange. I have the express package with software but it simply lists the serial numbers and not the actual license keys for installation. I went into the licensing portal but it still only shows the serial numbers and not licenses. How can I get the license keys to install the product/agents? Customer number is 55937623. Any help is appreciated.
Robbie

5 Replies

• Robbie

After you register in the licensing portal with your user name and password you can manage your licenses. After adding them, you should register them. In this step, you need to enter an e-mail account where you will receive the codes.

Regards
  • Yes, I did this part but it still only shows the serial numbers and there is nothing for me to register? Any other way for me to get them? How long does it take to have them emailed? Thanks.
  • Robbie

Try making an advanced search that will display every number and will give you the option to "register" those numbers, process in which the codes will be emailed to you.

I had to do this last week
  • Hello,

For any purchase, upgrade or licensing issues, you can contact our Sales team as mentioned below:

http://www.symantec.com/corporate/corpdir.html

Regards,

Deepali