Forum Discussion

backup123
Level 2
20 years ago

V-79-57344-65033

I am having below mentioned error for the failed backups.

V-79-57344-65033 - Directory not found. Cannot backup directory XXX and its subdirectories.

I have deleted directories and subdirectories from the backup selection list as per described method in the tech note (V-79-57344-65033) but still these are appearing in the backup selection list because of which backups have gone failed.

Any advuce where I might be making mistake in deleting these directories and sub directorries ?

Thank You !

4 Replies

• Hello,

Please confirm that you have referred to the following technote:
    http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/266179.htm

If you have already referred then please try creating a new backup job with a new selection list for test purpose and then verify the result.

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked ‘assumed answered’ and would be moved to ‘answered questions’ pool.
  • Hello,

We request you to keep us updated.

Thanks,

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked "assumed answered" and would be moved to "answered questions" pool.
  • Got this error and what made me solve this is check my selection list and view details and remove/delete files that are not existing anymore. Another option is to simply recreate the selection list.