Forum Discussion

10 Replies

• If it has the red dotted lines around it then it requires action from a site admin to approve. It may take an hour or two to get published.

• Thanks for the prompt responce.I have waited for 6 hrs now.still it is not published

• Go back to your original post and edit it. Make sure to add one or two relevant tags and all other information is filled out. Save it again and see if it gets published automatically.

• Hello ankushkaira,

You forum post has now been published.  Please private message me if you need any additional assistance on Symantec Connect.  I'd be happy to help.

• Hi, I am unable to publish https://www-secure.symantec.com/connect/forums/installation-drive-veritas-full now.Please tell me what i am doing wrong so that i can be more carefull in future. Thanks
  • Go back into your post and add relevant tags and ensure everything is filled correctly. Then save again.

• Hello Ankushkalra

I've published your post and made an adjustment to your account, so you should be able to post directly to the community going forward.