Forum Discussion

14 years ago

NBU Opscenter configuration

Hi,

I have installed netbackup opscenter 7.0 on solairs machines (master server).

I am trying to access from windows machine over web. It is prompting for domain which is not available and couldn't able to login.

I saw one blog on this and tried to do changes as below and restarted services but no changes.

./configureAt.sh -installationType 3 -vxssHostname banapp001 -vxssPort 2821 -vxssPbxPort 1556 -vxssUsername adminkumarrl -vxssPassword XXXXXX -vxssDomain broker

Note: banapp001 is master server and user name using is adminkumarrl for all netbackup activities.

Please help me.

Regards,

Ravi Kumar L

5 Replies

• Hi Ravi,

Login wth admin. The default password is password. If you changed it, you can reset using this note

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH142583

or go back to the server its installed on and get into it and set up users to use your normal network domain, which would then ask for your normal domain password.

then go try again with the browser - using your account and password and change the domain your your normal network domain.

• I tried with the below mentioned command

/vssat resetpasswd -pdrtype ab -domain OpsCenterUsers -prplname admin -newpasswd password -repeatednewpasswd password

But it is throwing the error message:

vssat initAtPDRHandle ERROR V-18-7047 PDR Init Failed

Thanks in Advance.

/vssat resetpasswd -pdrtype ab -domain OpsCenterUsers -prplname admin -newpasswd password -repeatednewpasswd password

Thanks in Advance.

Thanks in Advance.