Forum Discussion

13 years ago

OpsCenter has missing some clients

Dear,,,

I have install OpsCenter 7.1.0.3 before a period time, and i was think all goes well, but before two days ago i was search on the client on Opscenter and i didn't found the client, but on NBU is available.

Do you know how to update a aclient list in Opscenter?

• If you are running Analytics, please try the following custom SQL statement from the report Wizard.

SELECT * FROM domain_client WHERE deleted = 1

If you see the client listed here, it was flagged in the database as deleted / invisible to the view.

The client is not technically deleted from the OpsCenter Database, it is simply flagged as deleted.

This can be changed using SQL, however making these changes to the database, you should engage support.

1) Backup the OpsCenter Database before making any changes.

2) Run the following SQL Statement to remove the delete flag

UPDATE domain_client SET deleted = 0 WHERE deleted = 1

3) Test your report.

4 Replies

• If you are running Analytics, please try the following custom SQL statement from the report Wizard.

SELECT * FROM domain_client WHERE deleted = 1

If you see the client listed here, it was flagged in the database as deleted / invisible to the view.

The client is not technically deleted from the OpsCenter Database, it is simply flagged as deleted.

This can be changed using SQL, however making these changes to the database, you should engage support.

1) Backup the OpsCenter Database before making any changes.

2) Run the following SQL Statement to remove the delete flag

UPDATE domain_client SET deleted = 0 WHERE deleted = 1

3) Test your report.

• Hi tom_sprouse,

you are rigth the problem has been solved after i run the SQL statement in SQL report, and the clients that were deleted return back.

thanks alot for your helping.