Forum Discussion

20 years ago

a00081da - Unable to load the job configuration information

My backup failed last night with the following error.

a00081da - Unable to load the job configuration information. My backup backed up 0 files and ran for 0 minutes.

I have had successful backups since 5/18/05. That is when I had fixed other problems that i had been experiencing with backup exec not performing successful backups.

5 Replies

• Hello,

The SQL database is seriuously damaged you may try to repair it, if not you may also have to start from a fresh database. So try the repair option please revert to us about your feelings on starting afresh if it does not work.

http://support.veritas.com/docs/265180

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.
  • My backup ran successfully last night (6/8/05). If my SQL database is seriously damaged then why would I get a good successful backup last night (6/8/05).
  • Hello,

The error message described by you indicates a database corruption. A corrupt database does not necesaarily result in a total breakdown of the application. The errors received by you will depend on the nature and extent of corruption in the database.

So if please try a database repair if you wish and write back.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answeredand would be moved toanswered questions pool.
  • I applied the fix that you suggested and only time will tell if this truely corrects this problem.

Thank You
  • Hello,

Please update us on the status of this case.

NOTE : If we do not receive your reply within two business days, this post would be marked assumed answered and would be moved to answered questions pool.