Forum Discussion

Marianne
Level 6
8 years ago

Unable to edit my own Article

I have mentioned an issue with broken links and missing pictures over a month ago:

Broken links 

After a long search for my 'Frequency based scheduling' article (had to use Google), I managed to locate it:

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Articles/NetBackup-Frequency-Based-Scheduling/ta-p/810193 

As with the blogs that I mentioned in the 'Broken Links' post, the all-important picture is missing.

I am unable to edit the article to re-add the picture.

I also cannot bookmark the article.

What would be the reason? 

• Hi Marianne

I've updated the image in the post for you. I'm not sure why the image wasn't migrated over with the rest of the data. What it looks like was happening is the VOX version was trying to pull the image from the original post's URL.

13 Replies

• Hi Marianne

I'm on my admin account and when I click that link all I get is an error screen...

Is the link working for you? This may be a bug I need to log with Lithium.

Marianne
      Level 6

Hi Ryan

I get the same error when I click on the link.

I used Google once again to locate the Article:
      site:vox.veritas.com netbackup frequency based scheduling

1st in the list is the article that opens fine from Google:

https://vox.veritas.com/t5/Articles/NetBackup-Frequency-Based-Scheduling/ta-p/810193

Maybe something wrong with pasting the URL in my post....

**** EDIT **** 

I figured out what was wrong - there was a space at the end. 
      Should be working now. 

rkingsland
        Level 5

Hi Marianne

I've updated the image in the post for you. I'm not sure why the image wasn't migrated over with the rest of the data. What it looks like was happening is the VOX version was trying to pull the image from the original post's URL.