Forum Discussion

8 months ago

[IT Analytics] Difficulty finding/creating Policy Reports

Hi Guys!

I have been using IT Analytics and really enjoying the new report and dashboard possibilites, but i am having some difficulties with creating reports that were easily available in OpsCenter.

Some of them i was able to generate with the aid of the ITAnalytics Library, but for policies in specific i found no success. The one that was available was not working. 

Also, the ITA Default Policy Summary doesnt come up with the success %, sadly. I have a policy type success rate report, but i need one for each policy.

The OpsCenter Policy Summary had it....

Here are the two main reports i really need help creating:
* Top 10 Policies Using most Server Space
* Policy Summary Dashboard

By the way, is there any collection of reports that were available on OpsCenter for import/similar on IT Analytics?

Thank you!

5 Replies

• The server FETB view doesnt have a log table, so this is most likely why there is no date scope selector.  There is a view called apt_v_nbu_client_fetb_log which does have client / policy / policy_consump_kb  and other metrics which can be used.  

luis_alonso
      Level 4

Thank you Robert! I was able to find theses 'options' in the documentation. 

But i have a question, am i only able to see FETB? It would be of great help to see the actual storage size being used for each policy name, not only protected data size.

• luis_alonso  - there is an effort to create similar reports in ITA that were in Ops Center.  

Have you seen the NBU Ad Hoc Occupancy Distribution report in the Report Library?

luis_alonso
      Level 4

Just saw it!

If half-works. Its filtering by policy type, i need by specific policy. 

I was able to generate it with the FETB Report, but it doesnt let you select the date scope.