Forum Discussion

nthnu
Level 5
12 years ago

Drive not available? 0xe00084f4 V-79-57344-34036

I made sure the Remote Agent on a remote server was started. It wasn't and I started it and it has cleared up some issues on backup things up.

I have received these errors on another server. The agent is running, and the D drive is accessible.

Job Completion Status

Job ended: Saturday, January 26, 2013 at 6:17:14 AM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe00084f4 - An unknown error has occurred.
Final error category: System Errors

For additional information regarding this error refer to link V-79-57344-34036

Errors

Backup- [server]\D: Storage device "USB Device" reported an error on a request to write data to media.

Error reported:

The specified network name is no longer available.

V-79-57344-34036 - An unknown error has occurred.

Backup A selection on device [server] was skipped because of previous errors with the job.

Exceptions

Backup- [server] V-79-40960-37914 - Database [server]_LM_W3SVC_1_Collab is configured to maintain transaction logs.  Transaction log backups are not being performed.  This will result in the log growing to fill all available disk space.  Regular log backups should be scheduled or the database should be changed to the simple recovery mode.

V-79-40960-37914 - Database sample is configured to maintain transaction logs.  Transaction log backups are not being performed.  This will result in the log growing to fill all available disk space.  Regular log backups should be scheduled or the database should be changed to the simple recovery mode.

V-79-40960-37914 - Database SHDDB is configured to maintain transaction logs.  Transaction log backups are not being performed.  This will result in the log growing to fill all available disk space.  Regular log backups should be scheduled or the database should be changed to the simple recovery mode.

V-79-40960-37914 - Database TMS is configured to maintain transaction logs.  Transaction log backups are not being performed.  This will result in the log growing to fill all available disk space.  Regular log backups should be scheduled or the database should be changed to the simple recovery mode.
Thanks to everyone for helping. I'm fairly new to the BE world.
Nate
  • Ok, what we have setup is that the logs are backups up within SQL and that through BE. It's setup that way for a requirement. So the Exceptions are going to be around for a while. lol

2 Replies

• Hi,

Check the TN below which refer to your exceptions:

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH126063

Thanks!

• Ok, what we have setup is that the logs are backups up within SQL and that through BE. It's setup that way for a requirement. So the Exceptions are going to be around for a while. lol