Forum Discussion

15 years ago

Final error: 0xe000037b

Anyone know how to get around this i assume i can change the times so that it does not conflict in future but again the help section of symantect has let me down or im just being stupid. the error is as below:

Job ended: Monday, August 10, 2009 at 10:41:54 PM
Completed status: Failed
Final error: 0xe000037b - Using the job settings, Backup Exec attempted to back up the passive copy of the Exchange database. However, the passive copy was not available after the Microsoft Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) snapshot was performed. Try to run the job again.
Final error category: Resource Errors

• Try running without AOFO on, and see if the error goes away.
    I've been told by a Symantec techie that AOFO isn't supported when backing up Exchange, together with files. They suggested creating a separate job for Exchange. I didn't follow them, but leave AOFO on with the defaults (it doesn't snapshot the volumes all at once).

1 Reply

• Try running without AOFO on, and see if the error goes away.
    I've been told by a Symantec techie that AOFO isn't supported when backing up Exchange, together with files. They suggested creating a separate job for Exchange. I didn't follow them, but leave AOFO on with the defaults (it doesn't snapshot the volumes all at once).