Forum Discussion

Satyendra
Level 4
14 years ago

'Search Terms' within DA Interface

Hello Folks,

My team is performing a DA search and they have got 4 conditions to be executed against 10 employees, so i am trying to configure search with 5 'Search Terms'. However DA doesn't allow me to add more then 4 'Search Terms' condition.

Is there any way i can add additional 'Search Terms' parameter within the interface??

The other thing i am trying is to add (target/custodians) but i can't find few users who are no longer working in the organization but there are few others left the company who show up in the custodian list.

Thanks
-Satya

• Ok, that makes sense and I understand what you are trying to do.  Are you searching a journal archive or mailboxes? 

I guess one thing you could do is list the custodians in with the the keyword sets and set it to All instead of To/From

You could also look at promoting the case to Analytics.  There are advanced options with that.

14 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Ok, that makes sense and I understand what you are trying to do.  Are you searching a journal archive or mailboxes? 

I guess one thing you could do is list the custodians in with the the keyword sets and set it to All instead of To/From

You could also look at promoting the case to Analytics.  There are advanced options with that.

• I am searching against Journal Archive.

I didn't understand your comment about the custodians.... Maybe my brain is saturating :(

I will create a test case and check what options i see..

• Hey Satyendra,

were you able to get your searches going by adding the custodians to your search terms fields?