Forum Discussion

David_Lee
Level 3
19 years ago

AD Distribution groups

EV 5 SP5, Exchange 2003 SP1 In the journaling functionality of exchange / kvs it seems as though kvs does not store the meta data for members of the distribution list. You can only review the distr...
    19 years ago
    Drache - just spotted your last post. Isn't it the best typo yet? :-) In EV if something misbehaves and I find a reg key for it I always set it even if it's just reiterating the (supposed) default behaviour. I think it was IncludeInheritedPermissions in CP2 that turned me on to this way of working with EV. Sad but true :-(.

David - you are getting there. Fantastic stuff dude.

Dino - oh no. A bug d'you think? The good news is that you ARE compliant for SOX et al at the data level. Your problem is not "this is the email, tell us who knew about it" - you can do that... it's the "tell us all the email xxx recieved" you can't do right? If it's a bug to fix or a hack to the indexes then it can all be made right can't it?!? I know nothing about CA. Have you tried DA instead? (I know nothing about DA either by the way!)

Suggest you put the call into Symantec and let us know how is goes? Unless Ghost, Dodo, Drache, etc know?

David
    http://www.UDStech.com