Forum Discussion

Marcrp
Level 5
11 years ago

EV11 Faster Browsing - Change Date format to UK

Hi

I have recently upgraded to EV11. I've moved my archive to Faster Browsing and received the new Archive Explorer/Search Vaults interface.

However, the date is showing in US format and I need it to show in UK format. How can I do this? I assume I need to edit a file?

Thanks

• I've researched this issue and found the ability to change the format is not available in the initial release of EV Search.  The ability to change that format is slated for a future release.  I don't have information in what that future releas will be, though.  Sorry.

10 Replies

• I did already check that for the vaultadmin user account and it's all set to English United Kingdom.

• I should add that for users not using the Faster Browsing it shows the date in UK format when using the archive explorer.

• Marcrp, do you have the EV Server local and date format set to English-UK as well as the local set on the workstation you're using to access EV Search?

• Hi

Yes I've checked the server locale and workstation locale and it is set to English UK.

• I've researched this issue and found the ability to change the format is not available in the initial release of EV Search.  The ability to change that format is slated for a future release.  I don't have information in what that future releas will be, though.  Sorry.

• Hi,

I have issue with particular mailbox, exchange vault archiving is not working. The same mail box already archived more than 2000000 mails.

Anyone any more idea for this particular issue, Please suggest.