Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Public Folder archive permissions empty

Hello,

EV 12.4.2, Exchange 2013 SP1.

I have configured PF Target (auto enabler), archiving is working (shortcut created etc.), however corresponding archives have no permissions. See attachment - comparing PF permisisons on Exchange level and EV level PF Archive permission.

PF Archiving Task has run several times. DTrace from PF Task is also attached.

regards

Michal

Marcde
    5 years ago

Hi Michal,

not really working with PF archiving on a daily basis but if I remember correctly things are slightly different when compared to mbx archiving and what you are seeing might be correct.

Have you tried using the PermissionBrowser to check the permissions in a more granular way? In addition, did you try to open the EVS with user ev16u01? Can you see the structure? (assuming items have already been archived)

Regards

Marc

3 Replies

Marcde

Hi Michal,

not really working with PF archiving on a daily basis but if I remember correctly things are slightly different when compared to mbx archiving and what you are seeing might be correct.

Have you tried using the PermissionBrowser to check the permissions in a more granular way? In addition, did you try to open the EVS with user ev16u01? Can you see the structure? (assuming items have already been archived)

Regards

Marc

Michal_Mikulik1

Hello,

good tip! Via PermissionsBrowser, I see these permissions.

Probably permissions Tab on Archive Level is not granular enough to display all possible PF permissons..

Regards

Michal