Forum Discussion

ChrisATS
Level 4
11 years ago

Server Drive PST Migration Issue

Environment: Windows Server 2008 R2, EV 10.0.4.1189  Outlook 2007 SP3 w/EV Outlook add-in 10.0.4.1189

Really excited about PST migration improvements in EV10 SP4.  I did a bunch of testing migrating some small PST files located on a DFS network share. Everthing went smoothly and emails were copied to a folder in my Outlook client.  I rolled this out a few weeks ago to all other clients.  I provisioned the same PST Migation policy that I used for testing to the users and I can't get the files to migrate.  I have the PST Locator, PST Collector Task, and PST Migrator tasks running and scheduled to work during business hours.  I've run the provisioning task to enable all the clients.  My initial thought was that the clients were running an older outlook EV add-in.  So I upgraded them to the latest (10.0.4) plugg-in.  Could it be the PST file size?  I tested on files that were only a few Mb.  The files I'm attempting to migrate are 10-12 Gb.  Does the Migrator task have a problem with such large PST files?  When I refresh 'Files' in 'Store Management' it shows "Ready to copy" and does not change.

Thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

19 Replies