Forum Discussion

be-nugget
Level 5
14 years ago

License Key for PureDisk VM Appliance evaluation

Hello, I have just downloaded the puredisk virtual appliance evaluation, before downloading the vm template it stated: Download this risk-free 30-day trial of the NetBackup PureDisk Virtual Appliance, and experience the industry's best deduplication solution. Symantec offers two evaluation options of the NetBackup PureDisk software: The NetBackup PureDisk Virtual Appliance, which can be imported into a VMware ESX or ESXi server. This pre-configured virtual appliance is ideal for test and small production environments. A softcopy in ISO format of the bootable installation CDs containing the PureDisk OS and PureDisk Application for larger test and production environments. Please click "Continue" to complete the brief contact form in order to download the software and obtain a trialware license. After following the process through there is no license key for me to download nor is it sent to me via email or anything. All I get it the option to download the zip files. Is anyone able to provide me with a eval code to test this or point me in the right direction? Thanks