Forum Discussion

Arun_K
Level 6
12 years ago

library replaced

Our library was replaced today.It was a standalone drive(only one drive and one robot)

After drive was replaced and server was rebooted .Scan command worked.

But when i got for the Device configuration,It was showing me 2 libray and 2 drives.

What to do?

I have not started NBU services after library was replaced

• So there you have it - you found the issue, well done.

You know, when something doesn't work for me, I first confirm I did what I think the right steps were, and if I did, then I will try again and change things slightly.

In the case like yours, I'd restart ltid, if that didn't work, I might restart NBU etc ...

You just have to 'play about' with it sometimes.

M

14 Replies

• Thanks Martin.

Issue was i did not restart my NBU services after library was replaced.I estart NBU services and then run DW,it then shows Drive 1 and library 1.

• I am quoting a good friend's words here:

"The thing is, it’s really not that hard to work stuff out, if you haven’t restarted and you think it might make a difference, then restart and find out ..."

• So there you have it - you found the issue, well done.

You know, when something doesn't work for me, I first confirm I did what I think the right steps were, and if I did, then I will try again and change things slightly.

In the case like yours, I'd restart ltid, if that didn't work, I might restart NBU etc ...

You just have to 'play about' with it sometimes.

M