Forum Discussion

nbuno
Level 6
12 years ago

NBU Error 230

Guys,

I don't have this policy in my policy list at master server but it gets triggered automatically and shows me a failure of 230,anybody seen this before ?

why it is triggering & what could be done to get this ghost policy removed totally ?

• A client may be configured to start a client side backup (application backup like SAP/Oracle)  - if Netbackup doesn't have a policy that matches a status 230 is shown. Note time of entry in the activity monitor and look in the bpcd log to match the entry to a name of IP.

Best Regards

Nicolai

3 Replies

• A client may be configured to start a client side backup (application backup like SAP/Oracle)  - if Netbackup doesn't have a policy that matches a status 230 is shown. Note time of entry in the activity monitor and look in the bpcd log to match the entry to a name of IP.

Best Regards

Nicolai

• hi,

you can look in bprd log also for the info about the client, once you got the client name you need to check with client owner or schedulers in client to check who is triggering the jobs.

• This is only and only client requested backup.. or this can be image cleanup.. Drive cleaning also..

could i detailed info of this JOB..