Forum Discussion

NBU_13
Level 6
11 years ago

Replication has stopped in cluster server

I need help I am having replication configured from cluster servers on Windows, today I have faced an issue where replication was stop and in DCM Mode. Today we facing replication issues with one...
    11 years ago

Hello,

I have a different opinion, replication is going to DCM mode because you have network issues. You need to find why is the resyncing getting failed.

You should solve the network issues first because even if you increase the SRL size to what ever size, if network issue persists, some or other time the SRL will get full & replication will land in DCM log.

When you are trying to resync forcefully, you are forcing the replication to start flushing the DCM logs to secondary however because there is a network issue (most probably) , the outcome fails. Because you have mentioned that it goes for sometime & then it fails, I am inclined to believe its a network issue or is there any performance issue on server where server is heavily loaded ?

Try putting a continuous ping test & see if replication is connected & there is no packet drops happening. is the current status shows rlinks connected ? Was there any recent config change made ?

G