Forum Discussion

Brockes
Level 3
6 years ago

My license does not work.

In 09/30/2013 i bought a SYMANTEC SYSTEM RECOVERY DESKTOP 2013 perpetual license and installed it on my personal computer. After made several backups I passed some time without to use this backup program. Then this year I decided to install SSRD 2013 on a new computer to navigate in old backups to recover some files, but my original license code didn't got activated the program. Searching on Google I found that SSR was sold to Veritas. I managed to got a new license number on Veritas account panel, but this year I had many troubles with my new PC (I'm overclocker) and I think that maybe i activated the new install using the new key, but after a few hours or days my new PC crashed forcing me reformat the hdd. In fact I lost the count of how many times that I formated my OS hdd this year. I tried to revoke my license to make a new install, but the Veritas panel doesn't provide this option. I tried to buy a new license of Veritas System Recovery 18, but all vendors in my country until now refuse to sell a license for a single desktop user arguing that they sell this product for corporations only. So, my question is: how I can get my SSRD 2013 license working on a Windows 10 Pro computer?

5 Replies