Building off of this topic, I have ran into a couple issues with reporting in DI:
Stemming from the first question, I've noticed that outputs generated by reports with the same queries, but in different categories, yield different results. To put this into context, see the attached report titled "Raw-InactiveUsers.xlsx". In this situation, I've selected Title and Country and it displays all of the Inactive Users; however, in the Access Summary report (first attachment) when I selected the same thing, it only displays the top users (as stated above).
Please let me know if there is a quick fix to these issues, and thanks for your help!!
**all sensitive information was removed from the reports