Forum Discussion

Giyora
Level 4
12 years ago

Job Status: Queued

Hi, I have Backup Exec 2010 r3 (updated) installed on windows server 2003 std. I backup several remote 2003&2008 windows servers (on each one, windows remote agent is installed). I have no problem backing up this remote servers except one 2003 server. While i'm trying to backup this server,the job status is in Queued mode (i'm trying to backup only a folder from this server) I uninstalled windows remote agent from this remote server,restart the server and installed again,but still the job is in Queued status (see attach). What can i do ? Best Regards, Giyora
  • Your job is probably waiting for you to mount a tape.  As previously advised, check the alerts.  You can try changing the destination to disk.

4 Replies

• Hi, one other thing - after i canceled the job,i see in the job log "Error - Mount failed. Operation aborted What is this mean ? Giyora
  • Task will request something. You had to right click on the task and select "resonse to alert".

• Your job is probably waiting for you to mount a tape.  As previously advised, check the alerts.  You can try changing the destination to disk.

• Hi pkh, I changed the destination and now it works. Thank's