Forum Discussion

sami2000
Level 4
10 years ago

License and maintenance contract show 00

Dear Experts,

I have Backup Exec 2014 with License and maintenance contract for 1 Year but it showing I have 00 days " No Maintenance Contract Found".

I wonder as I have less than 6 months,so Can I get a help for this .

• This may be a cosmetic issue, but have you tried removing all the serial numbers, then re-adding them and completing the install wizard ? If yes, would recommend to log a formal support case as suggested above.

10 Replies

• Have you added the product license and the maintenance license serial numbers to your Backup Exec installation ?

Secondly, if the maintenance serial numbers aren't added, they will not affect the functionality of the BE product.

• This can be safely ignored if you have the actual product licenses installed.

• Yes I added the maintenance license serial number during the installation and it was works fine.

now it shows that message ( You dont have maintenance license ) and 000 days .

• I have the actual product licenses so,are there any instruction to add it agian and it will works propely.

• Can you post a screenshot of the added serial numbers ? Thanks.

• Can you post a screenshot of the screen which displays the installed serial numbers. Click on the BE icon and then Installation & Licensing and then Install Options and Licenses....

• If your serial numbers are added correctly then it is possible you may have another version of this

http://www.symantec.com/docs/TECH213370

As we did fix that issue (in BE 2012) I suggest logging a formal tech support case so that we can check your install to see if we have a resurface of a presviously fixed problem.

• here I attached a screen of thing in  Install Options and Licenses ..tap

looking for your review and replay

• This may be a cosmetic issue, but have you tried removing all the serial numbers, then re-adding them and completing the install wizard ? If yes, would recommend to log a formal support case as suggested above.