Forum Discussion

Idriss_Ali
Level 4
9 years ago

EV discovery accelerator

Hi All, kindly i need your help, i installed EV discovery accelerator 11, but am not able to connect to http://localhost/evbaadmin/, it give me the below error "You are viewing this site withou...
    9 years ago

Hello, everyone;

My apologies for the late addition to this thread.  We've been working on this issue for some time and have found a few causes.  The most recent cause was in my own lab.

If you are still getting the error that you don't have rights and you are logged on as the Vault Service Account (VSA) AND this account is a member of the local Administrators group, do the following:

1. Run the 'gpedit.msc' application.

2. Browse to Computer Configuration > Windows Settings > Security Settings > Local Policies > Security Options.

3. Scroll through the list to the 'User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode' option.

4. If this option is set to 'Enabled', this is causing your problem.  Set it to 'Disabled'.

5. Scroll through the list to the 'User Account Control: Admin Approval Mode for the Built-in Administrator account' option.

6. If this option is set to 'Enabled', this is causing your problem.  Set it to 'Disabled'.

7. Scroll through the list to the 'User Account Control: Behaviour of the elevation prompt for administrators in Admin Approval Mode' option.

8. Ensure this option is set to 'Elevate without prompting'.

If you have to change any of the above settings, you should restart the server to refresh the VSA permissions and access on the server.