Forum Discussion

13 years ago

Enterprise Vault Issus with outlook

hi,

here i am posting two snap shots for outlook error with enterprise vault.

EV 9 with Exchange 2010

i created a new mailbox in exchange and then configure it to outlook 2010 and then i just install HTTP Only add-in and installed with no errors, but when click any option in Enterprise Vault add in tab its appears an option for yes or no and whn i click yes it gives an error both snapshot are attached for refference.

• You will get a lot more infomration to see where teh client is trying to hit by getting a client log from the problematic client.

Do any clients work?

I have also seen similar behavior (although not exact) when the URL being used for HTTPS does not match that which the cert was made for. . .but is an alias.

Another great test is to get the URL from the client log and throw it into a browser on the local machine to see what happens. Usually these issues are easier to isolate that way.

5 Replies

• Hi,

looks like something wrong with your webapp. look @ your screenshot <https>\enetreprisevault

• might be there are some issues with my out webapp so please tell me how can i troublshoot this issues

• You will get a lot more infomration to see where teh client is trying to hit by getting a client log from the problematic client.

Do any clients work?

I have also seen similar behavior (although not exact) when the URL being used for HTTPS does not match that which the cert was made for. . .but is an alias.

Another great test is to get the URL from the client log and throw it into a browser on the local machine to see what happens. Usually these issues are easier to isolate that way.

• I would also suggest grabbing a client log for the first port of all, and I think it will be necessary to review Internet Explorer settings.