Forum Discussion

giuliod
Level 5
11 years ago

EV Proxy between sites

Hello there,

We have one AD/Exchange Organization spanning multiple physical sites enabled for archiving with EV. 

Are you aware if you can use one EV server as proxy for OWA/OA access across two sites part of the same EV Directory. I want to mention that the two sites are configured as separate EV sites within the Directory.

Thanks, 

Giulio

5 Replies

• Hello Giulio,

Can you please check the below article and see if it fits to your requirements

Configuring Enterprise Vault servers for anonymous connections from the Enterprise Vault proxy server

I hope this helps !!!
  • Thank you AJ. I am aware of the configurarion aspects. My concern is whether it will work across EV servers in separate EV Sites part of the same Directory structure.

• The very first line in the configuration talks about..

If there are multiple Enterprise Vault sites, separate Enterprise Vault proxy servers are required for each site.

I have not tested this.. but as per the above statement it should work..

• Hi Giuliod,

Do you still need assistance on this post ?? If not please mark this post as solved.

• You can get proxy account https://www.iwasel.com/en/ I was blocked, got the account.. connected with no degradation in speed... It's a great solution.