Forum Discussion

DelphineFR
Level 5
12 years ago

OWA Exchange 2010

Hi,

I read a lot here, but i'm still having issu. (every thing is allright on outlook client)

I have two exchange 2003 server, and two exchange 2010 (Dag, and cas server for eatch other between my 2 2010 server).

I have one url for the webmail of 2003, owa on this work's fine since a long time.

I have another url for the webmail of 2010, and here my issu.

When I log on the 2010 webmail, I see if I right click the "archive" button. Also I could made a search on my vault store, and I see my old archive email. This is fine.

So I test to archive a new mail, on the screen I see

"are you sure you want to archive the select item"

yes...

then I see a screen with processing "item archiving" it's turn turn turn... and nothing, the email his here, If I jump on the archive explore, I dont see it.

If I jump on outlook client I dont see it.

If I do the same thing on outlook the mail go immediatly to his vault store, and if I check on the webmail the mail is gone on the vault store (I could search it).

I think that when I click archive on the owa, he dont find my vault store ? Where can I find some log to help me?

If I could search on the archive explorer, it's mean that it's working a little no?

Edit : If on the archive explorer, I try to restore a mail, see the attachment, seems all missing about the vault store.

Thanks by advanced,

• So is it working, or not?

Do you see any exception, or problems, like before:

17/01/2013 10:54:54 [4544,23] [ClientActionRequest::Send] Exception sending client action request: System.Net.WebException: Unable to connect to the remote server ---> System.Net.Sockets.SocketException: A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond <IP of the reverseproxy>:80

31 Replies