Forum Discussion

6 Replies

• Thanks..

I will try to post it,

I found one post but it talk about IE 8&9 that same problem, incompability on 64 bit IE.

No solve found and just to need new improve on it, so user can safe more money to protect their home pc.

Regards.

• What exactly is happening when using SWL with Firefox 4? I will push this up to the Product manager for a look.

Thomas

• Before I have download update for Firefox 4.0.1, SWL 1.2 still can show it work on Firefox 3.9

It disabled by FIrefox 4.0.1 because incompability and I dont know what must we do to make it work again.

Can someone will try to fix it....

Ty.

• Hi Nikayla, take a look at this statement, it does not mention Safe Web Lite, but may help answer some questions.

Norton product compatibility with Firefox Updates - http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-Internet-Security-Norton/Norton-product-compatibility-with-Firefox-Updates/m-p/443808

I left a message with the product PM regarding Safe Web Lite and FF 4.0. I hope to have an answer back after the holiday.

Best,

Thomas

• Update: Safe Web Lite is not supported on Firefox 4.0 at this time. Look for support to be added later this year.