Forum Discussion

robertoaxity
5 years ago

Error Job "SAP" Script status = 191

Hello,

I have a job with error :

30-06-2020 10:38:57 - Error bpbrm (pid=130384) from client lqavhybdpbd01.resp.derco.cl: ERR - Script exited with status = 191 <no images were successfully processed>
30-06-2020 10:38:57 - Error bpbrm (pid=130384) from client lqavhybdpbd01.resp.derco.cl: ERR - bphdb exit status = 6: the backup failed to back up the requested files

1: (6) the backup failed to back up the requested files

But when i execute the job manually this run work fine.

Can you help me please.

Regards

Tape_Archived
    5 years ago

This question is for SAP admin, though the message says another backup job is running when this job was triggered. You discuss with the SAP admin and check whats going on.

6 Replies

• Please login to the client lqavhybdpbd01 and check the error or message details under /usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bphdb

robertoaxity

Hello Tape_Archived ,

thanks for your reply, and this is the log:

e-rfloresq@lqavhybdpbd01:/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bphdb> cat sap_stderr.070120
      /usr/openv/netbackup/ext/db_ext/sap/scripts/sap_hana/HANA_DPQ_Backups.sh: line 26: [: "lqavhybdpbd01": unary operator expected
      * 447: backup could not be completed: [110122] A data backup cannot be created because another data backup is running or a storage snapshot has been prepared. SQLSTATE: HY000

e-rfloresq@lqavhybdpbd01:/usr/openv/netbackup/logs/bphdb> cat sap_stdout.070120
      SAP_SERVER = lqavhybdpbd01
      HOST_NAME = lqavhybdpbd01
      HOST_NAME = lqavhybdpbd01
      HANA_BACKUP_PREFIX = COMPLETE_DATA_BACKUP_20200701_15_12_42

So is error for the master netbackup, for client or for sap?

Regards, and thanks for your help

Tape_Archived

This question is for SAP admin, though the message says another backup job is running when this job was triggered. You discuss with the SAP admin and check whats going on.