Forum Discussion

Home_224
Level 6
6 years ago

Stop the resouce service but still show mount point how to

Dear All,

My current system running on Solaris 9 with VCS MP 4.1 MP2 , there is Oracle cluster with node a and node b in active /active. 

The DB instance and oracle installation  mount on the db2 there are two SAN mount point db2/d01 db2/d02  db2/r01  db2/a01.  I copy those dbf file to local harddisk for testing. I plan to use VCS to mount the db2 mount point but offline the oracle service and use the local disk dbf file for testing.  May I know if there is step to prevent the oracle service bring online by vcs and show the SAN mount please?

I check there are CVMvolDG diskgroup and CFSMountpoint in the main.cf.  Can I modify them?

Thanks,

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion

• Home_224 wrote:

Dear All,

My current system running on Solaris 9 with VCS MP 4.1 MP2 , there is Oracle cluster with node a and node b in active /active. 

The DB instance and oracle installation  mount on the db2 there are two SAN mount point db2/d01 db2/d02  db2/r01  db2/a01.  I copy those dbf file to local harddisk for testing. I plan to use VCS to mount the db2 mount freejobalert gimp notepad++ point but offline the oracle service and use the local disk dbf file for testing.  May I know if there is step to prevent the oracle service bring online by vcs and show the SAN mount please?

I check there are CVMvolDG diskgroup and CFSMountpoint in the main.cf.  Can I modify them?

Thanks,

Facing same issue here too. Help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Shane