Forum Discussion

5 years ago

System Recovery 21 Oddities

1st my third backup destination shows as "At Risk"--I have to set it as "Not Reported"

2nd  All my local drives are display twice after replacing my motherboard.  If I remove them and then to a refresh (scanning drives) they are not re-added, but are added after every reboot.

3rd Almost every day, either the E drive or the F drive backup fails with Error EC8F17B7: Cannot create recovery points for job: Storage (F:\).
Error EC8F03EA: Cannot create a virtual volume image of the selected drive.
Error E0BC0002: Object SME~Computer~BgM13541354Region-0~VM13541354Region-0-3 not found. (UMI:V-281-3215-6071)

They are both ordinary sata drives.  If I manally run the backups they are always successful. Some times the scheduled backup run run fine.  Those error code normally suggest partion errors.

10 Replies

Steve_Fuller
      Level 4

I actually looked for that article and couldn't locate it--I'll try it.  Thanks!

Steve_Fuller
        Level 4

The tech note you referenced didn't help.  

fltmc unload SSRFsF

mountvol /r

fltmc load SSRFsF

Worked even though mountvol /l didn't show extra volumes.  Drives still occasionally get a fatal region not found error on scheduled backups.  For example-- Error E0BC0002: Object SME~Computer~BgM13541354Region-0~VM13541354Region-0-3 not found. (UMI:V-281-3215-6071).  But not a huge deal--backing up manually always works fine.