Forum Discussion

BJB
Level 5
5 years ago

System Recovery Renewal

My licenses are up for renewal for System Recovery which are used to backup Window PC's.

I did not get an email with links to renew so if interested do I just go to a site that sells and copy over the license info from the Veritas website?

Is there a renewal process more integrated with the license manager on the Veritas website?

Also, I looked at the readme for what was new in 21 and all it really said was windows compatability and some server item.  Is there a list of new features/changes/fixes?

Thanks,

BJB

4 Replies

• What's new for VSR 21:

https://www.veritas.com/content/support/en_US/doc/VSR_21_Release_Notes_EN

• Qualification of Microsoft Windows 10, version 1909 and Windows Server, version 1909 from Veritas
    System Recovery 21
    • Qualification of Microsoft Windows 10, version 1903 and Windows 10, version 1909 from Veritas
    System Recovery 21 management Solution
    • Qualification of ESXi 7.0 (vSphere 7.0) from Veritas System Recovery 21
    • RESTful Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) support to perform few Veritas System Recovery
    operations on a Remote Machine using any API application or interface.
    • Symantec Management Platform 8.5 RU3 support for Management Solution
    • Linux Operating Systems (RHEL 8.0) support with Veritas System Recovery Linux Edition

BJB
      Level 5

Thanks, yes that is exactly what I saw in the readme. I did not see anything in that list from a usability standpoint. When programs jump numbers I usually expect to see big changes, wanted to make sure I did not miss anything.  This looks like compatibility with current windows versions, etc..

Can you assist with my main licensing question from above?

My licenses are up for renewal for System Recovery which are used to backup Window PC's.

I did not get an email with links to renew so if interested do I just go to a site that sells and copy over the license info from the Veritas website?

Is there a renewal process more integrated with the license manager on the Veritas website?

Thanks,

BJB