Forum Discussion

14 years ago

Cannot Log onto MAPI with the specified credentials... E00002FE

Hello,

Yes, it's another GRT issue here, although this time round I've done everything possible to get this working, but to no ovail.

The exact error message is - Cannot log onto MAPI with the specified credentials. Review the resource credentials for the job, and then run the job again

I have Exchange 2007 (no service packs) installed on a Server 2003 R2 SP2 64bit machine, running Backup exec 12.5 (all all latest SPs and hotfixes)

I have followed all examples provided in the link below to the letter of the law.

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH64095

I have used the tool MFCMAPI on my Exchange to open mailboxes to view their property, with user credentials used for the jobs.

My server has hotfix KB940349-v3 installed, along with the latest CDO, and VSS SDK.

I have edited the registry to enter DWORD - E2K7_MBOX 

I have edited the registry to extend the timeout for Mcal..? (Sorry, I cannot remember the exact name of this)

I have tried multiple usernames, to no ovail. Copied both MAPI32.dll and esa.dll to confirm they are both the same version.

B2D results in the same. If disable GRT, it backs up fine.

.... I'm running out of ideas completely.

Does anyone have any other advice that differs from what I've posted previously?

Thank you very much for your help.

Lee.

18 Replies