Forum Discussion

easygo
Level 2
13 years ago

Enterprise Vault Version: 9.0.1.1073

Good day,

We have several users in our company which do drag&drop of emails and folders directly from their mailbox into their virtual eVault store.

It works mostly fine but from time to time they get errors reading '....you don't have the permission...' as this is a random behaviour of eValut I would like to know why this happen and how to solve?

Could someone please help me?

Many thanks in advanced!

• the solution is that you cannot archive shortcuts of archived emails if you have not set manually the IPM of message classes to be archived which is not recommended to do. Do not archive shortcuts smiley

5 Replies

• hi and thank you for helping!

the problem is that when those users move folders and files they moved the shortcuts and, of course, we willingly prohibited the shortcuts to be moved. I did not notice that immediately.

Problem solved, thanks a lot!

• the solution is that you cannot archive shortcuts of archived emails if you have not set manually the IPM of message classes to be archived which is not recommended to do. Do not archive shortcuts smiley

• So is the issue that you're dragging and dropping a folder, which contains shortcuts already (and normal mails) in to Virtual Vault .. and you're getting an error then?