Forum Discussion

rouute
Level 6
16 years ago

No Provisioning Group?

I have upgraded to EV8. I added another Exchange Server to Targets. I also added more users to the current Provision Group. I cannot those Mailboxes when I try to enable them on any Exchange server. I ran the Provison Task but I get the event below. Any idea's or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Event Type:      Warning
Event Source:   Enterprise Vault
Event Category:            Exchange Provisioning Task
Event ID:          41130
Date:                3/27/2009
Time:                8:41:39 AM
User:                N/A
Computer:        EVAULTVS02
Description:
No provisioning groups are defined. Define some provisioning groups and run the provisioning task again.

Task: Exchange Provisioning Task for ad.msnet.atf.gov

Domain: ad.msnet.atf.gov

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://evevent.symantec.com/rosetta/showevent.asp
I have EV8 with a provisioned group that contains a target. I added a target and another email server. however, I cannot enable the mailboxes. I went to run the provision task, the event says I have none. is that by design? do I need to add another Prov Group to add more mailboxes to archive?

• In EV 8 the Advanced portion of the mailbox policy was moved out of there and into a Desktop Policy.  This gives you greater flexibility when creating policys and also makes it easier to configure what was once the advanced settings.

14 Replies