Forum Discussion

LucasFroes
Level 3
10 years ago

NETBACKUP REPORT STATUS 0 AND DO NOT INFORMATION JOB SIZE

Hi Guys! Good Morning, The more a month I'm having trouble generating the volumetric report using the OpsCenter because the netbackup is not computing the amount of data copied. Found that, ...
    10 years ago

@Marianne

Tks, Well observed Marianne, below is correct print screen.

job size-4.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys,

Ty all for the help, but managed to solve the problem.

job size-5.JPG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

job size-6.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, I will explain how i got in solving the problem.

I found that the whole environment that was being affected by the problem used the same Media Server. I checked on the /host properties/media server/snbumediap2.sp.local (MediaServer) and found that the Media/Enable job logging was unchecked.After checking the option (enable logging job), I made the backup test and apparently the issue is resolved.

job size-7.JPG